Mammoth Mountain Vacations offers a variety of services to our vacation rental guests.
- Easy-to-use online booking tools
- Automated guest correspondence and payment reminders
- Property reviews
- Access to web promotions and last minute specials
- Professional, friendly reservation agents and dedicated toll-free reservation line
- Welcome Baskets, including coffee and snacks for every guest
- Spa quality soaps and shampoos
- High thread count linens and towels
- Simple and user friendly check-in, check-out policies and procedures
- 24/7 Emergency guest services
- High-end amenities throughout each of our Mammoth vacation rental properties, including bath tissue, paper towels, sponges w/ scrubbers, soaps, etc.
- Select vacation rental properties receive deluxe welcome baskets, including conditioner, hand lotion, oatmeal soap and moisturizing soap, a toothbrush, a shaver, Q-tips, and cotton balls. The deluxe kitchen basket is a one day supply of coffee, creamers, sugar, Equal, Sweet-N-Low, and assorted teas, hot chocolate, granola bars and oatmeal.
- Mid stay linen services are available upon request.
Travel Insurance for your Mammoth Vacation Rental
Mammoth Mountain Vacations is a proud partner with CSA Travel, and through this partnership we offer travel insurance protection to all of our vacation rental guests. We encourage all of our guests to take advantage of travel insurance to protect their investment. Features of CSA Travel's vacation rental insurance program are as follows:
10-Day Free Look
We stand behind our products and services. We offer a 10-day Free Look from the date of purchase. You'll have the ability to cancel your coverage and receive a full refund if you aren't completely satisfied - as long as you haven't left for your trip.
Before You Go
Protect your mountain vacation - winter or summer - from loss due to snowstorms and other natural disasters, illness, injury, or other circumstances outside of your control, Pre-existing conditions are also accepted up to final payment.
During Your Vacation
Even with the best planning, trouble at home, accidents and medical emergencies are realities you can’t foresee. Vacation rental insurance protects you, your family and even your traveling companions against:
- Snowstorms, Fires and Other Natural Disasters or Inclement Weather
- Trip Delay and Interruption
- Medical Emergencies
- Baggage Delay, Theft or Loss
- Roadside Mishaps
Vacation rental insurance not only protects your vacation investment but also includes a rental car collision damage waiver, with no deductible, as well as 24-hour emergency assistance services, such as a nurse hotline, medical referrals and emergency medical transportation.
After You're Home
CSA provides responsive, friendly claims service for delay, interruption or any other part of your vacation rental coverage. And identity theft resolution services cover you for six months beyond your property arrival.